What is an SCCM Consultant?
An SCCM expert is responsible for managing the system center configuration’s OSD and Windows 10 settings and systems. An sccm consultant is required to possess a stable active directory database and group policy skillsets. An SCCM expert works in coordination with the members of the infrastructure engineering team. Below are the other responsibilities of this expert:
- Designs and deploys information technology solutions
An SCCM expert works in a hectic work environment. An SCCM consultant designs and deploys active directory, group policy, and windows deployment solutions.
- Drives information technology solutions
An SCCM expert can complete this task by utilizing the system center configuration manager’s OSD. An SCCM consultant is responsible for enhancing the speed of the functionality of the Windows program.
- Knowledgeable of various technological resources and programs
The employee who will work as an SCCM expert needs to have advanced technological skills. This expert needs to be well-versed in installing and operating SCCM security features. This professional needs to have the skill to participate in highly specialized discussions regarding technological innovations. He/she needs to be equipped in assessing the market value of Microsoft Platforms solutions. An SCCM expert is the right person who can advise consumers as to the effective means of integrating complicated features of an active directory in a widely distributed-based processing space.
- Provides comprehensive documentation
An SCCM professional produces and safe keeps the proper and orderly maintenance of documents about information technology, equipment, and configuration. An expert is responsible for conducting training for clients on the execution of technical procedures, as per request. This expert likewise executes other related duties.
On the other hand, below are the required qualifications an SCCM expert must have:
- 8 years of professional experience in technical consulting services provision utilizing Windows-associated technological tools.
- Certificated and skilled in the operations and functionality execution of Microsoft Systems Center Configuration Manager-Infrastructure Design and Implementation.
- Highly experienced in Windows client deployment in Windows 10. Windows 11 has just been launched. So, an employer likely prefers to hire an SCCM expert who is skilled in the functionality execution of Windows 11.
- Possesses advanced skills in group policy configuration and management in information technology systems and settings.
- Highly proficient in the utilization of technologies, such as Bit Locker, Windows Image, configuration designer, and migration resources.
- Highly skilled in the operation and utilization of Power Shell scripting or VBScript.
When scouting for an SCCM consultant in Australia, check out https://thingsat.com/.